3 Ingredient Fudge
3 Ingredient Fudge that is quick and easy to make.
- Double Boiler
- 8 X 8 Square Pan lined with aluminum foil
Prep 8 x 8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil. It will be easier to get the fudge out using this method.
- 1 12 oz Chocolate Chips (or @3 cups)
- 1 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Options: See Notes
- Crushed Peppermint Candies
- In a double boiler over medium low heat melt the chocolate, condensed milk and vanilla. Stirring frequently until just melted. Use a good arm to stir this but don't over cook or wait to long to pour into the pan.
- Pour melted mixture into the prepared pan and spread. *Pour and spread immediately. This sets up quickly.
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint candies on top.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or until hardened. Cut into squares.
Options: Stir in nuts, raisins, dried cranberries, marshmallows or top with coconut. Anything you like in candy, you can put in here. You can also substitute white chocolate chips and butterscotch. This will make 24 small pieces. It is rich, but if you like larger just cut them accordingly. Enjoy
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!