Biscuits straight from the box is sometimes a go-to in many households and same goes for here in Sheckyville and whether it is stated or not, they are baked more than most want to admit. With adding cheese, onions, and seasonings, box biscuits can be doctored to fit the palate of most anyone in a jiff.
Mix The Mix #3
- Cookie Sheet
- 2¼ c Bisquick
- ⅓ c Milk
- ⅓ c Bouillon Liquid
- ¼ c Sharp White Cheddar Cheese Shredded/Grated
- ¼ c Scallions Finely Chopped
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
Pre-Heat Oven To 450°
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto the baking sheetNote: I weigh my drops. I like biscuits and such to cook evenly so I weigh them out the same and then bake. It only takes a bit longer. But again, there is no need for it.
- Bake at 450° for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.