~Evil Eye Is Sometimes Good~

Mrs. Shecky had to get her registration on one of her bikes renewed. Normally, there would be people at the AAA and she would have to wait in a line. The peculiar thing is there was no one else waiting to be helped and she still had to wait a good 15 minutes. “You can pull up a seat over there and someone will call you”. Well, Mrs. Shecky pulled up a seat and no one called her.

Just as Mrs. Shecky had it with patience while watching 3 employees chatting away at the front desk, Mrs. Shecky finally stood up and gave a good evil eye with her hands on hips. “Oh, I will take you now right over here.” Go figure, it took the evil eye.

Sometimes, that glaring look is good.

Til Next Time.

Pull Up A Seat

16 Comments

1. XingfuMama says:

The good old stink eye. I learned it from a roommate in college, having come from a small town and being very naive. You need it to cross streets in Boston. Comes in very handy.

1. LOL! “Need it to cross streets”, I must use when I go😁

2. Teresa says:

The evil eye most of the time does the trick πŸ˜‰

1. I guess I need to use it more😁

3. Michelle says:

Good for you!! πŸ‘

4. Betty says:

What the heck? Clark Howard would call this “Customer No Service.” Glad you gave the evil eye.

5. lol It sure does! πŸ™‚

1. I think the hands on the hips somehow helped the evil eye too πŸ˜‰

1. LOL! Probably πŸ˜‰

6. John says:

How rude! Like my mother once said, you can’t get good customer service these days. If it were me, I’d have asked to speak with a manager, there’s zero excuse for this.

1. It seems to be fading these days.

1. John says:

You bet and it stinks.

7. capost2k says:

“Customer service” used to mean “We will serve the customer,” but more and more it seems to mean “The customer can serve our whims.” So sad. πŸ˜’

1. I don’t think people are taught that anymore. When the boss is away it all seems to fail.

Comments are closed.